The county’s coordinator for 4H, Arlene Fuller, has been busy organizing the Coast Water Festival, which takes place from 3:30-6:30 pm Friday, June 6, in front of City Hall in Fort Bragg on Franklin and Laurel Streets. Adults & youth of all ages are welcome. Join the festivities, including live music. It’s free. You’ll learn:
- Learn interesting facts about water!
- Learn how to protect & conserve our water resources!
- Water Harvesting information!
- Learn from Master Gardeners- tips about soil, water and your garden.
- Information on Grey Water collection systems.
- Stormwater runoff pollution solutions!
- Make an edible Groundwater Model you can eat!
For more information please contact Arlene at 961-2508.