If you haven’t already gotten your tickets for various Whale Festival Activities, it’s not too late. In fact you can just decide at the last minute to attend various events and purchase them at the door, so to speak. Whatever you decide to do, do not miss this Mendocino Coast Chamber of Commerce created event, which is supported by the Fort Bragg Promotion Committee.
Here is a rundown of what’s coming up this weekend.
- Chowder Tasting (Saturday only) – Sample chowder from some of the best chefs on the coast! Buy Tickets. Learn more.
- Beer Tasting (Saturday only)
Taste a variety of microbrews from all over. Learn more.
- 30th Annual 10K/5K Whale Run & Walk(Saturday) – Walk or run, it’s a great way to start the day. Sign up now.
- Point Cabrillo Light Station State Historic Park (Saturday and Sunday) – tours of the lighthouse 1909 Fresnel lens and docent-lead whale watching, as well as activities for children. Lens tours will be 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- MacKerricher State Park Whale Talks – Knowledgeable docents talk about the annual gray whale migration and about other marine mammals seen along the Mendocino coast at 11 a.m. every Saturday and Sunday. Details here.
- Crafts Fair
Check out many handmade treasures!
Date: Saturday, March 15
Location: Company Store
301 North Main Street
Fort Bragg CA 95437