The shopping frenzy is in full swing with just a week until Christmas. Now, you’ve got some important choices to make. You can jump in your car, spend 50 bucks in gas and endure a four-hour roundtrip drive over the hill to Costco or stay here and avoid the mad rush.
Here are three reasons to Shop Fort Bragg rather than going over the hill:
1. By city standards is there is very traffic, plenty of parking space and and no parking meters.
2. You can save on gas and hours of driving.
3. You can find something for everyone right here, like one of the world’s most comfortable beds (FloBeds) or some food treats like Pacific Preserves or Fuller’s Fine Herbs. And, don’t forget Carol Hall’s pepper jelly or plum jam and more at her retail store at 330 N. Main Street.
4. You’ll feel welcome by our local merchants rather than lost in a warehouse or superstore.
5. The money will stay in the community and support jobs and the local economy.
Here’s some links to help you get started:
Of course, you’ll find Toys at the Spunky Skunk on Main Street and at several other stores. Here’s a link to help you get started to find just the right gift. Besides the our merchants on Main, Laurel, Redwood and Franklin, consider a trip to the Boatyard where you’ll find Harvest Market and the Hospice Thrift Store. Want to do some whale-watching with your shopping, stop by the gift shop at the Point Cabrillo Lighthouse.