Friday, January 25, 2013
- Cioppino Dinner
- Three Seatings: 4:30, 6:00 & 8:00 PM
- Historic Pentecost Hall – 822 Stewart Street, Fort Bragg
- Adults $35, Youth 6-12 years $15, Under 6 – on us!
Served family-style, fresh Dungeness Crab fills the giant Cioppino pot with shrimp, mussels, and clams. Plenty of Café Beaujolais’ bread for dipping, tossed salad, bibs & extra napkins! Dessert & locally roasted Thanksgiving Coffee are included! Mendocino County wines & North Coast Brewing Company beer available in the Crabby Bar. Silent auction prizes at all three seatings.
Saturday, January 26
- Crab Cake Cook-Off & Wine Tasting Competition
- Noon – 3:00 p.m.
- in the Big White Tent at the corner of Main & Spruce Streets, Fort Bragg
Savory, spicy, sizzling crab cakes prepared by Mendocino chefs for your tasting pleasure! Sample with Mendocino wines from America’s greenest wine region. Participants vie for the People’s Choice & Professional Judges’ Award. Cast your vote for your favorite. New this year: Mendocino County micro-brews.
- Made in Mendocino food purveyors offer their wares.
- Extraordinary wines, destinations, gifts in the Silent Auction.
- Buy your Raffle tickets for a chance at the Lake Tahoe Get-Away Grand Prize!
- Introducing the Circle of Claws!
$125/person for early entry and not-so-crabby perks!
Listed as one of the Top 10 Seafood & Wine events by Coastal Living Magazine!
Participants compete for the Professional Judges’ Awards bestowed by renowned food, wine & travel writers, while vying for your vote for the Peoples’ Choice Awards!
Silent Auction! Raffle Prizes!